In the occupied state of Jammu and Kashmir, Indian colonial authority operates as a laboratory for state experimentation, whereby lawfare, certification and documentation (enabling non-Kashmiri settlers to settle in occupied Kashmir), historiography, language as colonial tools, and manifestations of all colonial modalities have transformed knowledge into power.
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani: A Legacy of Unyielding Commitment to Kashmir’s Freedom Struggle
- Article 370: Genesis, Abrogation, & Its Ramifications For IIOJK
- LFK Bi-Annual Review on Human Rights Situation in IOJK, Jan-June 2023
- Legal Memorandum Submitted by LFK to G-20 Member States
- Shaheed Ashraf Sehrai – The Man of the Book!
Shaheed Ashraf Sehrai – The Man of the Book! May 5, 2023