Introduction: On 5 August 2019, the government of India revoked the special constitutional status of the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 of the Constitution, and abrogated…
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani: A Legacy of Unyielding Commitment to Kashmir’s Freedom Struggle
- Article 370: Genesis, Abrogation, & Its Ramifications For IIOJK
- LFK Bi-Annual Review on Human Rights Situation in IOJK, Jan-June 2023
- Legal Memorandum Submitted by LFK to G-20 Member States
- Shaheed Ashraf Sehrai – The Man of the Book!
Shaheed Ashraf Sehrai – The Man of the Book! May 5, 2023