Kashmir has long served as a crucible for the Indian state’s experimental endeavours. Since the dilution of the region’s semi-autonomous status in August 2019, this beleaguered land, bereft of the rule of law, has increasingly become a theatre for the implementation of measures entirely foreign to modern democracies.
- The case of Dr Mohammad Qasim Faktoo: Perpetuating “judicial” violence, suspending Human rights in accelerated panopticons
- Structural Violence Perpetrated by Indian occupying Authorities Aimed at Ethnic Cleansing of Kashmiri Muslims: LFK Annual Human Rights Review 2023
- August Diaries: Testimonies of victims killed by the Indian Occupying Forces during catch and kill operation
- Democide and persecution in Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir
- Bijbehara Massacre: A Peep into the Horrendous Events that Unfolded on October 22, 1993
Democide and persecution in Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir October 25, 2023